After father’s death, Zbigniew Miller took over the Company in 1956, and from this time dynamic growth followed.
On 21 May 1960 Zbigniew Miller passed the exam before the Examining Board of Chamber of Crafts in Poznań and was granted the title of Carpentry Master. From this time, he employed joiners and provided training for apprentices.
Zbigniew Miller was also engaged in activity of the Sundry Crafts Guild in Turek, where he held the position of Junior Guild Master for many years.
In spite of struggle with an uneasy reality in communistic Poland, he always demonstrated a positive approach and self-confidence. The turning point was the beginning of eighties, when the next generation, namely John and Marian took over the Company.
From this time dynamic growth of business activity followed.